Sunday, August 6, 2023

Rotary Club Youth Exchange Sendoff

It was almost like Yosemite day at the Fresno Airport yesterday morning.  The gathering was to send off high school student Maddie (third from the left) on her year-long Rotary Group Study Exchange to Bonn, Germany.  She’s an amazing young lady.  If you have a person in your life that’s entering high school and want to offer an incredible experience to add to their life, reach out to your local Rotary Club (or contact me for a referral).   



The family cued up at the airport in front of the National Park advertisement filled with people I know and miss.  



Then walking out to my car, came across this familiar rig.  



Of course, I just happened to wear one of my old department fire shirts.  😂

Breaker-Breaker

I had my CB radio installed in my FJ Cruiser back about 2010.    Red Monkey was a CB radio shop in Fresno who catered to truckers and the of...