Saturday, October 7, 2023

Rotary Club BBQ & Brews





Ok, I understand, you didn’t make it to the BBQ & Brews event today.  Maybe you headed to the Big Fresno Fair that just opened (hopefully not to the Beer & Wine Fest that was occurring at the same time), maybe you didn’t want to chance missing the nationally televised prime time Fresno State v Wyoming game, maybe you needed to do yard work (ya,right…), or maybe you had a pre-commitment with you church facilities team (sorry guys that I didn’t make it).   





You missed some delicious food from Ma n’ Pa BBQ, a wonderful selection of brews and non-alcoholic drinks, games you really can’t lose, a desert auction, an awesome Blues/R&B duo (I don’t remember their name), followed by regional favorite John Pemberton.  




There was a never ending desert auction table.  




Plus, a super selection of drawings for baskets.   One of them was truly spectacular.  (LOL)











It sure seems like everyone had a great time. 



See ya next year!

Breaker-Breaker

I had my CB radio installed in my FJ Cruiser back about 2010.    Red Monkey was a CB radio shop in Fresno who catered to truckers and the of...