Foothill and mountain friends have been posting on social media throughout the day about the blitzkrieg winter storm moving through the region. We’ve had a little bit today, but it finally nailed us with hail while I was grilling at 6 pm. Still loving our relatively new patio cover.
Dosan - A Social Eatery, Clovis, California Review
Just a posted review on Yelp! and Google Maps. I thought I’d share it here too. This was our first time at Dosan, and heard they were movin...
-
These are not photos of my former Sports Bug, but do look almost exactly like it. In 1973, after owning a white 1966 Bug as my first car,...
-
As I was perusing Facebook recently, a conversation popped up about Engine 51 and it’s time in Yosemite. There was a lot of information abo...
-
This is the closest I ever made it to climbing Mt. Whitney. It would be interesting if the "east side" experts here recognize any...


